Saban not a saint but gus acts a fool also never have i saw gus get onto his players for a penalty
He screams at the ref and has that stupid confused look on his face. And his palms out like they didnt do anything
How many personal foul penaltys does aubie thugs get a season for fighting they threw the first punch
Last night on 2 different plays is that some of gus's high class standards seems that barners are saying their coach has
That saban does not have.
He is a joke and i sure hope they keep him, it will be interesting to see what aubie as for kevin steele saban nor dabo would let him
Coach on the field or be a DC he was always a postion coach and heck of a recruiter
But having said that he has top talent on that d line great front would make anyone look like a play calling
Genius.
Does next year after all the defense is gone and most of the offense including all the O line, and as a bama fan i realize you cant win
All of them all the time ,sux when we screw up and we dont look like we use to but it is the first time
Since 2009 we have lost 2 regular season games how teams in the country can say that.
And by the way we do get to see what it is like being a barner by not going to the playoffs