Originally Posted by Sandmtnslayer
Originally Posted by Sasquatch Lives
Originally Posted by Ben2
Originally Posted by desertdog
Ben I'm willing to bet there's some Guys with Full Time jobs. That fish Locally who are making more money than most Touring Pros.

Yes sir. I know several of them good friends of mine, good friends with several on tour as well and they say they have no clue how 75% of the guys on tour are surviving cause they are not making any money and are away from family all the time and expenses are ridiculous all to win $50,000 in a good yr

I think many of them were wealthy before they even started. Many own their own businesses which allows them a lot of time off to fish. I know one guy who is the best I have ever seen but doesn't have the capital or time necessary to fish professionally. I would even say probably some of the best bass fisherman are not even on any of the big time trails because its too risky. My bud used to win a lot of $ locally but got tired of all the bs. His dream was to fish BASS but it was too risky as he is just an ordinary working man and couldn't get enough time off.

He has beaten a couple guys in local events who are now big time pros so I know he is better than them.

I'm sure the guy is good bi t u gotta remember that is his home lake. Throw them on a lake he don't know with them guys then gauge it from that

Well he has won good $ on Lay, Mitchell, Jordan and Smith. He is a wizard at finding fish.