Originally Posted by Bud Meadows
I hunt with a fifth generation white African Professional Hunter in Namibia. This man runs a large cattle ranch in addition to conducting hunts for both plains game and dangerous game. He employs a dozen native Himbas and Damaras. When we talked about black on black violence in both Africa and Chicago where I live, he told me his unique theory. He genuinely feels that blacks have a genetic lack of empathy, and therefore can commit crimes and violence without feeling a sense of guilt or shame. While I hunted with him in May of this year, we caught two native poachers red handed with their dogs and a Warthog they killed on private property. One of the poachers was a recently released convicted murderer, so there is no doubt he considered a shootout to avoid going back to prison. I shot for the All Army Reserve Rifle Team for a number of years and my PH has shot charging elephants and lions at very close range. Those poachers made a wise move surrendering without a firefight, because they would have died within 10-15 seconds.
Is it possible for you to not sound like a pretentious douchebag? Or can you not help it?