Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
Originally Posted by Big Bore
Something makes me feel that ole RH has either never had to deal with a scumbag trespassed/thief....or a poacher. Or could be that he enjoys trespassing himself every now and then. Either way, he is completely wrong in all of his assessments

You would be wrong. Ya'll just continue on as usual.Sorry to try to introduce the concept of being a good neighbor. I don't think it means putting up a fence and shooting anyone who crosses it though.

So would you be a good neighbor if I come into your house unasked?

Its a 2 way street IMO. A GOOD neighbor would call and say.."Hey is it ok if I go look for some arrowheads?" As a GOOD neighbor, Id say "Sure...good luck".

If youre on my property or in my house unasked...youre NOT a good neighbor, and I wont be either when I catch you.

And no one but you mentioned shooting anyone for arrowheads. Quite a reach your making. I think they mentioned using the LAW regulating these things to prosecute the offending parties. Quite a difference.

And please explain your Xenophobe question? Again far reaching. Were the trespassers illegal aliens crossing the border too? slap

Last edited by outdoorobsession; 11/24/19 09:34 AM.