Originally Posted by slanddeerhunter
We've got a guy in the club ,a nice guy but. He has no sense about him when it comes to going in and out of the woods. He works a job where he has alot of vacation and works 3 on 2 off shifts ,so he has a lot of free time.
He has been on vacation for a month and has been at the club for almost the whole time. Not hunting ,he has only hunted twice that I know of .
He stays in the woods walking and filling and adding new feeders.he just text me a 4 o'clock right in front of one of my road stands . Showing me a big buck track.
How do you tell an other wise nice guy to calm down and stop walking all over the woods right before season starts.
Also he's the same guy that almost got the club shut down last year for having corn everywhere and in obvious places when it wasn't legal.

This is just one of the three reasons I quit hunting or at least was going to quit until I picked up my own lease this year and there is a buyer looking at it today so I may lose it and not hunt anywhere. Most clubs I have had the misfortune of being a part of do not obey rules, do not enforce rules or the president and his little click don't obey the rules but try to make everyone else obey. Last year the president and his buddy were the ring leaders in stomping all over the club and stealing cards out of trail cameras. I've been apart of clubs the past 35 years. I'm 47, and just don't care anymore. I've killed so many deer it just isn't worth the aggravation anymore and I get no thrill shooting piss ant bucks. I like seeing them but don't care about shooting them. The higher end clubs that are worth being apart of don't have to advertise because they have no turnover and when they rarely do someone is already waiting to get it. Also I don't hate deer enough to pay $3000+ to hunt in Alabama unless its my own lease. I'm not knocking anyone else as to each their own and to each as they can afford.

If you claim to be a Christian then why do you act like the devil? You will be known by the fruit you bear!