Originally Posted by jb20
It is funny to watch someone who thinks they can shoot not hit a barn and then get mad at the gun

LOL long time ago -- on this same range that Gomer went to -- i had a friend ask me to meet him to sight in a rifle he just got ... turned out to be a *nice* Browning .270 w/a Leupold scope; upon seeing it, i couldn't wait to shoot it ... took me 3 shots to get it driving tacks ... hand it over to him, and he sprays bullets all over the paper rofl i'm watching him shoot the whole time, and *RIGHT* before he'd squeeze the trigger, he'd yank it ... after several shots, he tells me, "man, this gun is off" ... he had plenty of bullets & plenty of money (at the time) so i said, "Ok, let me see it real quick" ... put it back down on the bags, and fire basically at the exact same spot -- 3 times in a row -- as i had before i handed the gun to him ... handed it back & said, "Jeff, this gun is spot-on, lights out; look at where my shots are; exactly the same place as before, bud!" ...

some people are poor rifle shots ...

Last edited by BamaGuitarDude; 11/18/19 03:46 PM.

ALDeer physics: for every opinion, there's an equal & opposite opinion

A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.