Originally Posted by GomerPyle
Originally Posted by jawbone
As to whether or not he is injury prone, the proof is in the pudding and you can't argue about that. Now if you want to say it was just bad luck or freak accidents, that is something that no one can know or not, but you can't deny he has been, at least up to this point, injury prone. I hope he makes a complete recovery and has a great NFL career. I think he will be a lot better role model for our young kids than the like of Keapernick (SP?).

This guy's point was that "injury prone" suggests he gets injured more easily than the average player, or that things the average player wouldn't be injured by tend to injure him. But the injuries he has sustained would have been an injury for anyone....getting your ankle rolled up on sideways, or landing on his hip with 2 guys on top of him like he did this weekend. Any player, in those situations would have likely sustained the same injuries.

The Good Lord may just have other plans for his life than football, but he does get an extraordinary amount of injuries, call it bad luck or whatever. I really don't think that at that level any of the players are more "fragile" than the others, some are just unluckier than others and have injuries that no one can just play through. I don't think anyone with any sense, certainly not I, is saying he isn't tough, because not a single player out there could have played through what has happened to him. In fact, I have the opposite view. I think he tough and a real gamer to come back from the last injury as fast as he did. Just want to make that clear.

Lord, please help us get our nation straightened out.