Let me ask a question, I took a shot at a large Doe this morning and it appeared that my arrow glanced off of a branch and I missed. The deer bolted only 4-5 of steps before she stopped, she then trotted off with the white flag waving bye bye. I though to myself that I must have missed because I saw my arrow lying on the ground. I never got down to inspect the arrow. Finished my hunt for the day and went to retrieve my arrow only to find that it had been broken. Now there was no blood on the end of the broken arrow and the deer did not act like she had been hit. I walked about a hundred yards in the direction she headed but never saw blood and never did find her. It has me puzzled because I could not find the other half of my arrow. The shot angle was not steep and it appeared when I shot to fly over her back. I am thinking of going back tomorrow and looking some more. What are your thoughts

But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?

Mark Twain