Bobcat meat looks like it would be good eating, but I will never try any. I'll save it for the yotes....

I put the deer meat in the freezer yesterday on a piece of plastic so it would freeze seperately and I could them bag it up and get pieces out as needed.

Today, I planned to take the 3 week old raw chicken out of the bag it was in and place it on the plastic to individually freeze. I prepared myself by putting a big glob of Vicks vapor rub under each nostril. I still gagged. I'm about to puke just thinking about it. I think it smells worse than the Predator Bait plus that I bought.

I have no doubt that a baseball to softball sized chunk of this rotten meat will throw out much more of a scent trail than a glob of the store bought stuff.

I found 3 large fresh canine dug holes in my soybean patch Tuesday afternoon. I will be setting up on those Saturday. All 3 holes were in a spot about the size of my truck hood. I don't know what the coyote/dog was after but I figure it will be back.

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14