So the wife sets up an appointment for us to talk to this guy about going to solar panels for power. As I expected it turned out to be an hour of my life wasted and I wanted to charge the guy for the bottle of water we gave him. He was well trained but full of schiff. He wanted us to sign on to buying solar panels for $35k on credit. I told him we only had a couple of years left on the roof and would everything have to come off then be re-installed after the new roof. He says yes but we take care of all of that and you pay nothing out of pocket, it gets rolled into your bill. So, I tell him that we would need to put a new roof on BEFORE the panels and he says yes most people do that and we include it in the bill. So, he wanted to convince me that going $55k in debt on day one was a great idea. I said when we move we will take that debt to the new house. He says oh no, you just increase the asking price of this house to pay it, it will increase your homes value that much. He also said the panels never needed any maintenance but if they did, it would just roll into our bill, "nothing out of pocket". He kept using the term "nothing out of pocket". I eventually had to tell him this:
[Linked Image]