CNC, I'm not necessarily criticizing T&M, but you keep making it sound like I am. I'm merely pointing out some of the things I've experienced, and trying to make it more efficient. Telling me every situation is different and I have to manage everyone differently is kind of making my point for me, which is, this isn't as simple as just throwing a bunch of seed into standing vegetation, mowing it, and wa-la, beautiful green fields over and over and over again. Even your video says you must cover the soil all the time with diversity. That includes summer. In fact, they emphasize that, over and over again in your video. Some of those guys are bragging that they had 20 different species as summer cover crops. they also all use sprayers, rollers, and drills. Most of us can't use drills.

Again, my points could be summarized as one thing - T&M isn't as simple throwing seed into whatever vegetation you have in your food plot and mowing it down. You have to have a variety of cover crops that work well, and they need to be repeated. You've said over and over again that food plots can just be "let go" in the summer, and they will fine for T&M in the fall. I haven't found that to work all that well. Neither have other people. It's also not consistent with your video, or other videos I've seen online. Planting this way is a great concept, and I don't doubt that it is better in a lot of ways than traditional tilling. It's just not as easy as it is made out to be.