Originally Posted by GomerPyle

I like popeyes' spicy chicken strips and their red beans & rice is awesome........but CFA's sandwich is simply a better product than Popeye's.

ignoring the service part of it for a moment, if you walked up and offered me my choice of a CFA spicy sandwich or a popeye's spicy sandwich, completely free, I'd take the CFA sandwich every time.

Then, add to that the fact that popeye's service is, more often than not, atrocious...AND the fact that the Popeyes sandwhich combo is $9.45 after tax, that makes CFA the hands-down winner.

I feel sorry for you folks saying that the red beans and rice at Popeyes is "awesome"...you've never had real red beans and rice in a Louisiana kitchen on a Monday night where they used the hambone from Sunday to cook the beans and have good spices and sausage in it, and decent rice. The rice at Popeyes is minute rice. The beans are watery. The sausage is more like Vienna sausage than Conecuh or Hill's. Pit-i-ful....

"For the Truth the Turkey is in Comparison a much more respectable Bird, and withal a true original Native of America" ~Benjamin Franklin

Isaiah 40:13-14

RAP is CRAP

NRA Life Member, GOA, BamaCarry Member