Our plots look great. Don't know whats growing but it looks like a putting green. Me and my dad just bought several bags of some kind of cheap seed from the local co op for like $12 per bag, did a little discing and threw it out. No lime, not fertilizer, and it looks awesome. Don't even know what kind of seed it was but it came up great and its actually starting to look like its been eaten down for the most part. I haven't hunted over it during bow season, but every time I walk by one of the plots, there are does feeding in it. I will try to keep the pressure off of it throughout the year and hopefully get my wife a decent buck come late January. We planted 5 plots @ about an acre each and on the biggest plot, I built a shooting house on a platform about 5 ft off the ground. I was backed up to the platform working off my tailgate a couple weekends ago and while I was framing up the walls for the shooting house, 2 does came out in the field feeding around and watching me work. I had the radio turned up and my old lab Maggie laying there keeping me company, and none of it seemed to bother them. Either they liked listening to KIX 101.5 or the grass tasted so good they didn't care that I was there.