Lots of good memories hunting. Most of these memories come from the 1980's and early 90's. Things weren't so serious then. We always seemed to kill deer but it was more about camp life or seeing deer.

Bulter County - Going to hunt at Christmas on the Crenshaw Plantation when they would have a dog drive when the ran the deer with beagles

Tallapoosa County - We would hunt once a year at the Foshee place when they ran dogs. it was great. Gather up, eat breakfast, listen to the men tell stories and talk about the big one somebody had seen last week. Load up in trucks and fly down the road to drop standers off and wait for the dogs. Getting play by play on the CB. Tried my first dip of Copenhagen before one of those hunts. Got dizzy, fell down and puked all over the barn. Last dip I ever had.

Macon & Tallapoosa Counties - being fortunate enough to hunt some big acreage tracts as a kid that allowed me to "stalk hunt" for hours without messing anybody else up. You learn a lot about the woods exploring.

Macon County - Hunting club was on a 10 mile long dirt road. There were three or four other clubs or farms. Everybody knew each other and I would go with dad at night as he made the rounds. Each club had their own set of characters. I would sit back and listen to them tell stories around the dinner table or camp fire. Learned a lot about hunting, life, drinking, women, food, country music and just about anything you could image listening to their stories.

As others have said, the clubs have changed, the properties have changed, but I could still probably walk you to any spot on a couple of those places.