Originally Posted by Turkey_neck
I’m guessing the little buck was the one from Tuskegee I suggested you for on Facebook the other day.

Yep, that was it….I appreciate that. thumbup I don't really like going out there but I will during bow season since its close to home. Once gun season gets here I'll turn down any public land tracks. I just don't like going out to places with my dogs where you don't know what kind of idot with a gun may be over the next hill.

Funny story at the end of that track. The hunter was from Arkansas and had just moved here to go to graduate school at Auburn so he didn’t know anything about the area. I had already given him the run down about not leaving anything valuable in his truck and to just make sure he watched his back out there. Well, after finding the deer we dragged it out to the side of the road and started to walk back. I thought about it and said “Hey you wanna drag the deer back over in the bushes and maybe flag it until we get back….just so nobody comes along and gets your deer?”……He says…”Na, it’ll be alright…..the trucks are just a couple hundred yards around the corner."

Well, a couple hundred yards turned into more like 300-400 and it took us a minute to get back. In the meantime, a couple of different trucks go rolling by. When the second one passed I said “Damn, I sure hope they didn’t get your deer! shocked ”….You should have seen the panic set in. He jumped in his truck like the Dukes of Hazzard and was literally slinging gravel and fish tailing the back end of his truck when he tore out. I couldn’t help but laugh. grin Sure enough though….when I pulled up behind him there was another vehicle there full of folks who were just about to load it up.

Last edited by CNC; 11/05/19 10:39 PM.

We dont rent pigs