Really don’t care about the hot water. Do not plan to keep ant heat on while we are not there. The camper is a 2019. Yes will have sewer connections. I have access to water but not from a hose, I will have to use buckets. As far as power we will be using a generator while there. Thanks for the reply’s. quote=jmudler]
Originally Posted by bowhunt256
I don’t won’t it to freeze or bust any pipes and I don’t want to have to put antifreeze through everything either. We would mainly use it for the toilet. Any help would be appreciated.

This is really simple. If you have water in your lines and the temperate drops below freezing, The lines/fixtures/joints will bust. You mention "dry" camping so I am assuming no electrical nor water hookups. A water hose from a outside faucet to the camper freezing can cause a big problem. So please let me know what will be hooked up

1) Do you care about hot water? If no, then drain the hot water tank, and bypass it. Those little tanks are expensive and will crack easily.
2) If you are "dry" camping are you planning on leaving the camper running on propane (at the lowest temp inside as possible) 24/7? This is expensive option.
3) How old is the camper? Newer campers have spray insulation underneath.
4) Will you have sewer connection? or the ability to have a hose running to the woods?

Answer these and I can help in options.[/quote]