Originally Posted by GKelly
Originally Posted by TCOnTheRise
Oh, and let me just add, to the moron who said I’m “basically a dope dealer”.... that’s absurd. If I give you 5 bucks and ask you to pick me up a Sprite at the store, that doesn’t make you a distributor for Coca Cola. At the time that I got that man steroids- from a former friend of mine, I was not selling steroids or any other drugs. Nor had I even taken a steroid myself in the two years prior, nor any time since. I lived and worked in the fitness industry. I won’t apologize for taking a steroid or two any more than any of you would apologize for taking one of your mom’s prescription muscle relaxers after taking a tumble out of your shooting house. Don’t be ridiculous. I fully understand the law. The weed you smokes in high school- also i illegal. No one’s calling you crackhead over it. Let’s be reasonable, here. At least I’m honest about it. Unlike that other Game Warden. And to the one who kept asking—- yes, chances are, it’s the one you’re thinking of. And yes, I do have recorded conversations with him regarding it.

so if my buddy asks me to pick him up an 8ball of meth Im not doing anything wrong? you'd think a LEO officer with all those credentials and commendations would know better. Seems like you got yourself into a bad situation now you want to drag everyone else down there with you.

A few points on that...
- legally speaking, I know your point. But on principle, I disagree entirely.
-I was not an LEO a the time. He was. I was not. Why should I be forced out and he gets promoted?
There is no epidemic of people dying in the streets from steroid usage.
-ISteroid use does not make you high.
-It doesn’t lead you to rob liquor stores or the neighborhood of ot’s air conditioning copper.
-It has zero societal effect other than to make the user leaner, stronger, have more cardiovascular endurance, and perhaps a little better looking, depending on which steroids are taken.
Yeah... I’m not seeing the 8-ball comparison. Except for the law, which yes, I disagree with, despite the fact I haven’t been involved with them since 2010ish. I also disagree with the seatbelt law. Which is why I never wrote a single seatbelt ticket. If you aren’t hurting society or someone else, it should not be the law’s business.
There. I said it.