Quote:
LOL! I addressed your opinions (not facts). might want to check again on your idea of an analogy. You seem to have trouble with understanding both analogies and facts. You must have slept through English class too many times

No you didn't. You tried to make a ridiculous meaningless distinction between planting a patch and placing it somewhere that made no sense or difference on the map of any sane mind.

And I understand facts well. Just haven't heard anything that even resembles one from you.

How is sitting over a green patch more ethical than sitting over a feeder? How does one require more skill than the other? Since both are basically just sitting on your @$$ over bait with a weapon what makes one a great feat of skill and the other an example of slob hunting?

Don't worry, I know you have no answers to those questions. Well none that you would admit in your current state of self delusional denial.

The best index to a person’s character is (a) how he treats people who can’t do him any good, and (b) how he treats people who can’t fight back.
- Abigail van Buren