Originally Posted by NightHunter
I couldn’t care less. Just an observation that many wouldn’t believe anything put out by ADCNR. That doesn’t mean they shouldn’t produce info but a lot of folks take your stance.

You can look back what I've written in this thread to see I have no problems with the boots on the ground. I'll argue with the biologist/ GWs but will keep it on subject and not make it a personal attack. In the end we shake hands and walk away until next time. This "project" for the Biologist ended in 2010. For myself, I was a adamant supporter of all things DCNR. Then comes Chuck Sykes in 2012 (2 years after the end of the survey). He openly lies to the hunters (I'll let 2Dogs address that), appears to change from conservation of a resource to a business, makes personal attacks on landowners, senior citizens, handicapped, and active military, and has a "King over a bunch of peasants" attitude. Hes the boss and some (all??) in Montgomery follow him blindly. So, to answer your question, would I have accepted this info pre-Chuck Sykes?? ABSOLUTELY!! Accept it with Chuck Sykes? I would look where the biologist report had been altered in Montgomery to appease the King and be skeptical.

How many others have my attitude?? I don't know. What I do know the working relationship between sportsmen and the DCNR is the lowest I've ever seen. What I do know is Sykes has torn down a working relationship between the DCNR and the people in a few years that took others a lifetime to build. The Game Check numbers has spoken volumes on this relationship instead of actual number of deer killed.

So, would the people accept this data in 2010 from Bill Gray? I sure would have and that's all I can speak for. Heck, it's 2019, and since it's prior to 2012, I'm accepting it now.