Thanks fellas.....Yep, that made for an extremely happy hunter right there. I was happy to finally get on an easy track too.

We've got one lined up for tomorrow morning that's probably gonna prove to be another tough one. I couldn't make it out there today after the other tracks due to having to pick up the kids from school and the hunter wasn't able to find another tracker. So were gonna run a 24 hr old track and try to find it in the morning. I'm really not so concerned about the track being old as I am where the hunter reported hitting the deer. The buck was only 8 yards from his tree and he feels like he hit too far forward. That's never good with a bow because usually it just results in an arrow buried up in the shoulder. They haven't found a whole lot of blood and the arrow stayed in the deer. The hunter thinks he got 1/2 his arrow down in the deer but I always take that kind of info they tell me with a grain of salt. I'm hoping for the best on this one but I'm not overly optimistic about a recovery. You can't ever tell though and that's why we run them.....

To be continued...…..

Last edited by CNC; 10/28/19 06:09 PM.

We dont rent pigs