I'm just not a scope guy when it comes to pistols. I've had this scope since it was almost new and it's in perfect condition as best as I can tell. It's been properly stored in the safe all it's life. This is a Japanese Tasco from back in the day when World Class and Pro Class were great scopes. It's a 1.25x4x22 with 30mm tube with Multi X reticle. The mount is a B Square for a Ruger MKII 22 that I had it on. Never had any issue with it when it was mounted and it held zero thru the years that it was mounted. $150 plus shipping or FTF in Huntsville/Guntersville area. Price is firm.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I firmly believe that a double gallows should be constructed on the East Lawn of The White House. Politicians who willfully and shamelessly violate their oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States of America should be swiftly tried and, upon conviction, publicly hanged at sunup the day after conviction. If multiple convicts are to be hanged they can choose with whom to share the gallows or names shall be drawn from the hangman's hat to be hanged 2 at a time.

NRA Life Member