Originally Posted by ChiefO
Saw some rough reviews on some other forums. Good to hear that you’re getting good performance. I’m tempted.

I've read some too and honestly I don't understand. I do think I am reasonable in my excitations though. If I don't have cell service on my phone I cannot expect a lot. I do run Lithium's which are very expensive but with every penny. I've tried the regular batteries and they will not hold up. I also have several of the 12V external batteries and haven't changed them in months. The batteries in these cell units do use more than a regular camera.

I've also heard bad things about customer service and have never had an issue. I call the same number that everyone else call and have never had an issue getting through. Now to be straight up honest I do have access to some people that I can call if I'm in a tight to work a problem out. But I usually do not do that. I want to give feedback--good or bad-- to our partners. But over the years I have learned some tricks to handle about 95% of my problems. New batteries, firmware updates (which does helps with battery life??????) and ALWAYS format your cards IN the camera every time you turn it on.