Thanks. Truth be told,I got busted by a pretty good 3 yr old 8 about an hour before I smoked this doe. Wasn't my target buck for this area,but a good one nonetheless. Also,Thursday night,I had a bonafide stud directly behind my tree at 30.6 yards; by the time I got situated and ready to draw on him,he'd moved out to 40 and stood there. He initially was stuck at 80 yards in a little thick patch of trees,and I was watching him through the binos. Didnt act like he was going to come any closer. After 15 minutes, he and another buck walked off out of my sight. I thought they were gone forever. About 45 seconds later,I heard a racket that direction in the woods. Directly after that,a doe and yearling ran out of that same area with that buck right on there heels. The doe and yearling ran to the base of my tree and turned around to look back at the buck. He stood there posturing and stomping at them for about 45 seconds; that's when I was trying to get positioned. Normally i would've been ready,but they covered 80 yards in about 4 seconds coming my way. I was shocked. I've never seen a big buck like that act aggressively towards a doe. He was kicking them out of that area. When he walked back to 40 yards,he stood there staring at them for 10 min,all the while I was standing there holding my bow up. I thought my arm was going to fall off. I was really close to getting us some serious points . Luckily, he didnt spook at all,just walked off back to that patch of trees. It was my very 1st time sitting that stand. I'll definitely be ready for him next time