Originally Posted by billrv
You Sir are correct, when it comes to Bow / Cross Rifle (I am not slamming anyone who uses a cross bow due to health or age) so many of the young folks coming up are too lazy to devote the time to become a proficient bow hunter so they pick up the cross rifle and believe the ads....three inch groups at 100yds!!! I have trailed many deer through the years and by far cross rifle shot deer are harder to trail whether the shot was good or not. You wonderful Gentlemen in Al. will also see a huge difference in the adrenalin factor of deer around feeders, the first year wont be so bad but moving forward as the deer determine the feeder is NOT a safe zone you will see and additional surge of energy of these hyped deer that will cause your trailing to be much longer. The worst part of this is you cant tell these corn bag littering millennials anything, they seem to be experts on everything out of the womb, I hate to see our sport take this direction it doesn't look good for the long term.

While I am not in the millennial generation I am going to stick up for them here. I'm guessing that group lacks the political power to get the law passed in the first place. My bet is the boomers had a big hand in the new baiting law and the push for crossbow use across the USA.