So I'm going to preface this whole thing with I don't believe in man made global warming. I do however believe that winters here in Alabama are somewhat warmer than what they were when I was younger. Now as I get older I see and understand how easily someone can be manipulated by having something repeated over and over so I want to ask some of the older Aldeer members (60+) if it seems that way to them as well.

I remember sitting around looking at pictures with my best friend's grandad growing up and he showing me where the Tennessee river had froze over (where the I-65 river bridge is now). There's no way we would have a winter that cold now. My father in law tells me about walking across sloughs at Smith Lake when they first filled it in when he was a kid. So is there really that big of a difference?

I was a kid in the early 80s and can remember snow happening often enough to look forward to snow cream every year. If there is a change going on I still believe its due to some type of climate cycle and not man made. Thanks.