Originally Posted by hunterturf
Not selling the land. I busted my ass to get both pieces. Not an option

Then prosecute every time to the fullest of the law.... that's your only option. If you have time like you mentioned above be there all the time you can reasonably be. Show them you are going to combat this. Put signage everywhere or purple paint, call the game warden or sheriff's office every time anything comes up missing and file a report, eventually they will get tired of seeing the law down there. I've gone toe to toe with outlaws and even had a .270 put to my chin before. They think they're tough until they see that they have no power over you, then their inner coward comes out. The idiot with the .270 ended up crying the whole 45 minutes it took for the game warden to show up by the way. That's exactly who these people really are, nothing but sorry a$$ cowards who ain't never worked for nothing a day in their life. What's sad is we've got half our state that's so jealous of successful people that they'll give these outlaws a pass or make excuses for them because they somehow feel like they understand their plight. We as a hunting community need to crack down on this type of behavior and let them all know that its unacceptable.