Originally Posted by AU338MAG
Originally Posted by blumsden
I have 1 1/2" premium ribeye cut at piggly wiggly. It's so damn tender you can hardly use a knife to cut it. Cooked to medium rare. 2 of these are about $23. In 24 hours its gonna be in the toilet just like the high dollar steaks. But then again, we love the chuckeye steaks. Some people are going to buy high dollar stuff and justify it any way they can. It takes me about 5 minutes to eat a steak, damn if i'm paying $50-$100 for it. Especially when its gonna end up in the same place.

If it all ends up in the toilet, just eat dog food.

I like to enjoy it on the way in, and on occasion I treat myself to something very special.

You must not be able to cook a mouth watering steak. Picking out the right one is the key. If I can cook a pair of mouth watering delicious steak's for $23, why the hell would I spend $100? Trust me, I enjoy the steaks I cook, all the way down, for a lot less money. I'll spend that money on something that i'll enjoy for more than 5 minutes. You want to flush $75 down a toilet, go right ahead. I was taught to be responsible with my money.