Originally Posted by abolt300
Originally Posted by Ben2
Its strength vs strength should be a good game. The Auburn was Strength FL Defense vs weakness AU Offense

Here's the diff. AU had a decent def and FL has a bad offense. AU has no offense and FL has a good def. FL has no offense and LSU has a good def. LSU has a decent offense and FL has a good def. FL's scoring will be held down by LSU's defense, LSU's offense is definitely much better than AU's and will put points on the board against FL's def. It'll be a good game but I still see LSU by two scores. Saw a stat last week that LSU had been in the red zone 29 times, scored all 29 times with 22 being tds. LSU's offense definitely aint Auburns and I'd venture to say that FL's defense is not as good as touted. FL has beaten Miami, UT Martin, Kentucky, Tennessee, Towson, and Auburn. It's relatively easy to see why they have such good defensive stats to this point. We'll see what happens Saturday then we will know for sure.

I haven't seen enough on lsu to be honest. But I don't care who u play if your perfect in the red zone that's impressive.

So yet again its kinda like last week. According to most neither had played anyone yet . I just hope for the exact turnout from last weekend.lol

Georgia Football..Acts like Bama but has a trophy case like South Carolina.