Originally Posted by GomerPyle
Originally Posted by daddy31
If you will look at the original post we will have a gift card equal to the value of each gun listed. We did not cave we just found a way to beat them before the fight ever started

The same people who are accusing you of "caving to a few whiners" are whining in hopes that you'll cave back.....#ironic.

Do what you think is best for your fundraiser and for the kids you're supporting. You can't make all the folks happy all the time, and today, "all the folks" seem to be in this thread...

"#Ironic" is you posting this about Walmart

"regardless of your opinion on the laws surrounding concealed/open carry.............if you just think logically, Walmart's stance that concealed carry is ok but open carry is not, it simply doesn't make sense.

Walmart isn't saying you can't carry a gun in their stores, they're just saying they don't want to see your gun. WTH?? If I was concerned about someone using a gun for nefarious purposes, I'd much rather be able to see it and know they had it to begin with, than them keep it hidden until they decided to use it. That right there tells me that Walmart's whole "No Open Carry" policy is nothing more than classic virtue signaling and pandering to the anti-gun crowd. They're not even remotely interested in actually reducing crime or increasing safety, they're simply hoping to appease a certain group of people in hopes that it increases their profits a quarter of a percent."

Then in this thread you are supporting a school raffle doing away with raffling guns to avoid the 'possibility' of a conflict, quite ironic indeed! So if I have this right you are saying the school shouldn't raffle guns because it may offend someone, yet Walmart is only 'virtue signaling and pandering to the anti-gun crowd'. sound correct?... slap

Last edited by Geeb; 09/24/19 01:18 PM.