Guys and gals, we may have forgotten that there's still a war going on over there and some of our own are deployed to the war zone.

I've sent a few things over but feel that a lot more needs to be done. We can't just forget because something else takes our attention away in the 24/7/365 MSM news cycle.

Popcorn and M&M are real popular with our soldiers over there. I can also recommend sardines/foil packs of salmon, etc

I will continue to send packages and if you guys want to pitch in, those guys in the fight over there would appreciate it.

PM, email or call me if you want to contribute. God bless you all.

I firmly believe that a double gallows should be constructed on the East Lawn of The White House. Politicians who willfully and shamelessly violate their oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States of America should be swiftly tried and, upon conviction, publicly hanged at sunup the day after conviction. If multiple convicts are to be hanged they can choose with whom to share the gallows or names shall be drawn from the hangman's hat to be hanged 2 at a time.

NRA Life Member