Originally Posted by Ben2
Won the little Sunday afternoon tournament with 14 yesterday lost a big fish shallow maybe a 4-5 lber. Caught 15 or so fish but most were 2-3.25 lbers. They have the shad hemmed up in the edge of the grass and are feeding heavy.

I hate you rofl No seriously, I had a decent amount of "action" around that submerged grass, but didn't actually catch fish from it. I dunno, maybe it was just the conditions / mood of the fish on Saturday. Couple of our club guys went down there yesterday and said they "wore 'em out", and to me they aren't all that good, so I'm not trusting what I did/didn't do Saturday. Thanks for the info!

I followed a buddy down there Saturday morning, he had also fished down there all day on Friday.... Friday he said him and his son caught about 16+ pounds (1 largemouth and the rest spots). He stayed later than I did on Saturday, called me on his way home and said he only caught two fish before noon (similar to my results), finally caught a few small spots from noon till about 3:00. Of course I was told of a tournament that took 15 on Saturday, said they caught their fish on frogs "down river" somewhere. Who knows.

Last edited by ikillbux; 09/16/19 11:46 AM.

We were on the edge of Eternia, when the power of Greyskull began to take hold.