Originally Posted by perchjerker
Yesterday I was at the cash register in a store. A lady with a little boy was in front of me. As she was checking out the kid brought her one of those permanent bags you buy and reuse. Well she told him no and to put it back. At this point, he started howling about her not caring about the world and how old people are destroying the environment.
He was clearly the product of a leftist agenda. I know those plastic shopping bags have been outlawed is several states, but remind me again why the biodegradable "PAPER" bags were abandoned. It was the tree huggers that started that. The sea wasn't full of old paper bags, but the plastic ones don't biodegrade. The old ways are not always the worse. If you look at the stats there are more trees in America now than ever before. These campaigns are always agenda-driven. Follow the money.

It's not money, they truly believe this stuff. I would say it's actually the opposite (haven't you noticed ALL liberal speech is against "big" this or that, against rich people, against powerful people and corporations, it's why all the "Rainbow People" jobless fruit loops out there are liberals). In a way it's elitism, not in a smart/academics kinda way, but rather in a moral way. So if you believe we were created by God, in His image, then you'll believe we still maintain this inner pull towards "justice". Tons and tons and tons of sociologist have shown over and over that the main characteristic of liberals is the same characteristic that mothers have for children (I think the word is empathy), but in the social & political arena it comes across as "they know more and better, and if you'd just quit being hateful we'd all love each other and get along." They fight "bullying" like a mother would for her child, this is why they are against your "hateful speech" and corporate greed and so on. Dirty Republicans are clearly for "big corporate", and big corporate is hurtful to the environment, and THAT is why they say the stupid horse chit about plastic and straws and unicorns and happily ever after. You actually fall right into their verbal trap when you say it's about money....after all, you're an evil conservative who can only think about money. It's moral authoritarianism. It's never about money with them, just the opposite (because remember money can only be attained through theft. That's the main bullet point of anti-colonialism.

Last edited by ikillbux; 09/15/19 09:16 AM.

We were on the edge of Eternia, when the power of Greyskull began to take hold.