Originally Posted By: gobbler
Originally Posted By: FurFlyin
Senator Scofield told me this one was coming when I talked with him about the Democratic sponsored bill. Their main focus on this bill is as Frankie said, to actually define the area where feeding can be done legally during the season.

This one will pass.

Not without a lot of opposition! This is a MAJOR change that allows baiting deer with corn and hunting over it. No provisions for coyotes, hogs, quail, turkeys, whatever.

I voiced my opposition when we talked about it. He left it with, "well, the current regulation as it's written is vague and needs work." It's a Republican controlled Senate. It will pass unless folks get on the phone and voice their opinion. My Senator is a sponsor of the bill, so I figure he's gonna vote Yes. LOL I've already voiced my opinions to directly to him. Call yours, soon!

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14