There aint a feeling in the world like that. I been there. And no one can understand until they themselves live it.

I knew a Vietnamese man once.

He was my landlord when i rented. We would talk a lot.

He said he moved here when he was young. He said this country is the only country where we cater to women ridiculously. Eveything is about women. They are legally set up to win everytime. He is absolutely right. The women know this and take advantage of it.

A woman can marry a man, have his kids. Sit at home for years banging jody while her Joe is breaking his back to pay for her things, home and all. If she gets caught, what happens? Poor Joe loses his wife, kids, house and all his crap. Then has to give his pay check to the skank. So basically she can do whatever she wants to do and she knows it. THIS is modern day america.

Im not talking about all women. I never been divorced but came very close. It amazes me how some women can have no conscience too. Probably because society and government caters to them. Its sickening if you think about the scenerio above. I have seen that old story more than enough.