THERE ARE NO BLACK PANTHERS IN THE STATE OF ALABAMA!!!! If you think you saw one on paw paw's back 40 running across the pasture that morning in 95' you did not!!!! If you see them often then you are delusional.. As per Jim Dautrey, Wesley Napp, and Stuart Abrams all Alabama state Game Wardens.... There are no black panthers (jungle cats) in the state of Alabama. There has never been any photos, trail cam pics, videos or any real evidence from this state that would insinuate that there has ever been a 200lb Asian jungle cat in this state EVER... EEEVVVEEERRR..... So your blown up blurry trail cam pic of whiskers walking past your cam at 10pm licking fancy feast off her mouth is not a panther and it never will be!!!! I'm seriously just messin around.. But these panther posts always make me laugh and the amount of people that believe it is incredible to me. Black Panthers are 200lb jungle cats found in the most remote places of Asia and Africa that could grab a grown man by the head and carry you to the top of a tree with ease, in seconds!!!! Anyway happy Thursday everyone.

Last edited by flounderpounder; 09/12/19 09:43 AM.