Originally Posted by jaredhunts
If it's any concelation, i heard it here first.

It all started back on the old QDMA forum before they shut it down with a guy named Doug Gallow preaching to everyone about soil health. I had 4-5 years’ worth of experiments posted on their forum that was lost when they did away with it. That’s when I started talking about it here. I wish we’d called it something different in the beginning. It may be too late to change now. Someone suggested way back when that we call it the “CnC Method” but I said no to that because to me that was being arrogant and taking credit for something that I didn’t create nor was I the only one who had a hand in bringing it to light. It would have been a slap in the face to all the others like dgallow, the Japanese farmer who wrote One Straw Revolution, Paul Knox, blumsden who has been on board from day one, the “undercover farmers”, Ray Archuleta, and all the other folks who have played a role in changing the way we all think.

I hate to see the “TV guys” take and put a twist on it in order to make it their own little method that they can commercialize. This method does not belong to any of us. Its nothing any of us designed or developed. It’s simply the natural processes of the soil and plant cycle. All I’m doing is pointing it out to you and helping you to understand how it works. Once you understand that then you can apply it and adapt or tweak the method to fit any individual situation. It should be called “Natural Food Plotting” or something of that nature.

Last edited by CNC; 09/02/19 05:43 PM.

We dont rent pigs