I posted the same thing in the General Forum. Thought it might get more attention.

The Lawrence County High School Baseball Booster Club is hosting a dove hunt in Hillsboro, Al opening day, 7 Sep 2019. The cost is $15.00 per hunter with 10 and under being free. Registration is at 10:00 and hunting begins at Noon.

The hunt is on County Road 377 which is off Co Rd 217. For those familiar with the area, 217 is "Hillsboro Road". We dropped a pin at the field and it shows the address as 6609 County Road 377, Hillsboro Al 35618. I can send the pin to anyone interested. Physical directions are below:

From Hwy 20; take 217 South, Co Rd 377 will be about 1.3 miles on the right. Follow 377 until the road splits, go right at the split, and the field will be 0.6 miles on the right.

From Hwy 24: Take 217 North, Co Rd 377 will be about 8.2 miles on the left. Follow 377 until the road splits, go right at the split, and the field will be 0.6 miles on the right.

I'm going to get a map of the field if I can get someone to post it up for me. I can't get to the hosting sites from here.

Let me know if you have any questions.