Originally Posted by MC21
Originally Posted by Bustinbeards
Originally Posted by slippinlipjr
Originally Posted by bigt
This is the only thing that makes me hesitant to join because I would hate to penalize my team because I didn’t kill a doe..........5 Bonus points will be awarded to each team where each member kills and enters a doe.

I just think for us guys hunting in areas that do not support shooting does this an unnecessary penalty.

I thought of this as well Tony. Only reason I didn't get rid of that this year is because a lot of folks are used to it. Thought about replacing that with either a coyote or hog.

Just an idea. Instead of a doe Could just make it 2 deer, one of which will only be worth 5 points max. That way those that don’t want or need to shoot does can contribute on the bonus points.

I like that and I also like the idea of a hog or coyote. But I realize not everybody has hogs or coyotes.

To listen to some on here they don't have deer either but corn will miraculously make them appear and they will all be ginormous, without the need to hunt. Good luck and carry on!

"After all, it is not the killing that brings satisfaction; it is the contest of skill and cunning. The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport." Dr. Saxton Pope