Originally Posted by abolt300
[
He was walking around behind the bench talking smack to the Miami fans in the middle of the game. That is something that you just do not do. You can show your ass on the field but you dont interact with the fans in the stands behind your team regardless of what is said or done. Yes I know exactly what D1 rosters are made up of. Very much aware of it, my son was on one for 3 years, graduated and is now on another one getting his masters. You're incorrect at 75% being thugs, its closer to 90%. Franks is a loser and has been since he was in HS. He really lowers Florida football in my opinion and I'm shocked that Mullen didnt address that, other than sending someone in the game to get Franks back on the correct side of the bench when they saw Franks back there. Low class. Excuse me, no class would be a better description. He's a POS and brings FL football down. Maybe he should look at how Tebow carried himself when he was in that position.

You forgot to mention he sucks as a QB too. You cant lead a team/others if you cant even lead yourself

Isaiah 5:20 Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.