Question for the group- Ive been bowhunting for 15 years now and have always shot a bow right handed even though I am Left eye dominant. I do everything right handed except for shoot a gun. I suppose I only started doing this because my dads old bow was right handed and thats what I had to shoot. Anyways I have always considered myself to be average to slightly above in the hunters world of archery. Not a tournament shooter by any means but Im happy with a 3in group at 35.
I have never had a problem killing deer with my bow but today while at Archery unlimited in Prattville I had a conversation about why I would shoot right handed while being left eye dominant. This led to me going to the back and shooting a left handed bow for the first time in my life. It did feel awkward the first shot or two but after that it felt fine.

My question is as far as aiming/ sight picture/ etc. goes would switching to a left handed bow make that big of a difference for someone who has really not had any problems shooting "off handed".
Anybody ever tried to make the switch before? Cant lie after shooting left handed today I was really intrigued with the idea

IG - @_teamsouternroots_
Legacy: Planting the seeds and knowing you will never see the fruits.