I was 11 years old standing in the cold waiting on the school bus when a buck with horns chased a doe across the road about 50yds from me. I hid in the bushes and watched the bus go on by and waited there for another 5 mins until my mom left for work. I went inside grabbed my 20ga single shot 3 of those yellow slugs and started walking down the road. I found the tracks where the deer had crossed earlier and just sat there a few feet into the woods, watching down the road. I heard a limb snap and looked to my left and there was a big nanner head standing there looking in the opposite direction about 20 steps away. I shouldered and pulled the trigger.. Broke her spine and she dropped in her tracks! No idea who's property I was on? My dad came home from work and I told him I had killed a deer, he asked why I wasn't in school and I said I had never killed one and I saw a deer at the bus stop. He helped me drag her out, showed me how to skin her, and we fried up a piece of backstrap. Before bed that night he called me into the living room and whooped my ass for skipping school and trespassing. ill never forget it!