I've been considering this as well and have read up on it a little. It seems that there was a meeting some time back and licenses were given to a few farmers and I got the impression that those that got them were big time farmers. I have also read that the farms will be inspected very regularly and if there is a marijuana plane within a few miles the hemp may become pollenated and produce THC. This is what the inspections test for and the inspectors have the authority to destroy the whole crop if THC is detected. I do plan on calling my local extension office next week to get the low down on the whole deal.

I firmly believe that a double gallows should be constructed on the East Lawn of The White House. Politicians who willfully and shamelessly violate their oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States of America should be swiftly tried and, upon conviction, publicly hanged at sunup the day after conviction. If multiple convicts are to be hanged they can choose with whom to share the gallows or names shall be drawn from the hangman's hat to be hanged 2 at a time.

NRA Life Member