I plan on starting back reloading, I loaded .270 and 30-06 back in the 70's and 80's. Used a pacific 007 press and rcbs dies. Hunted up my stuff and found the following, stuck cases in both die sets and a broke spring clip on the top of the ram. I guess its purpose is to hold the shell holder?

Got the stuck cases out today, a real pain. Where or what can I get for the broke spring clip part?

The only powders I ever used were imr 4350 and 4831, one or both of them was a stick powder and I didn't like throwing charges with it, felt like it was cutting the sticks. Always afraid the load would be off so I wound up weighing almost every load.

Also bought a lock and load ap several years ago, will be trying to use it some but plan on staying with the pacific at least for a while. Have come up with a few die sets for handguns also, looking to get a few more. Looking through my manual, hornady, 3rd edition, I am thinking maybe unique and maybe H110 powders should cover most of my handgun calibers.

As I slowly get started, I'm a gonna sling a lot of questions at ya'll. In the meantime, anything you want to tell me, I'm all ears. Thanks.