Originally Posted by abolt300
Originally Posted by BAR1225
Originally Posted by noeyeddeer
Originally Posted by AU338MAG
[quote=outdoorobsession][quote=Skullworks]I guess you can tell who will stand with you from this thread.

No freaking doubt Skullworks. Some of these guys think that if THEY dont have a need for it or want one..NO ONE should have one. That is pure liberal thinking in my book.

beers
LOTS of things that I don't want or do not want to do or say. But I will fully support the rights of people to have those things, or enjoy themselves as they see fit or say whatever they want, as long as they do not infringe on other's ability to enjoy those freedoms.

So you're ok with gay marriage? Just curious.

This thread may make it 20 pages now...

Perch has been working all day on this and has been stirring this pot so hard that he broke the paddle he was using about 20 min ago. rofl He's got her spinning like a sharknado. Yeah, it'll go 20 pages.

I only asked because of the highlighted portion. Some of you all are saying they shouldn't be able to tell you what kind of guns/ammo/explosives/helicopters you can own because it's none of their darn business.

So why can't a gay couple get married if that's what makes them happy? I understand they won't be married in God's eyes but why can't the government recognize them as "married". As far as I know it's not hurting any of you goobers.

I fully understand the repercussions of saying well 100 round mags aren't necessary lets ban them. Next thing you know it's 30 round mags that are banned and then 17 and so forth and so on. I fully support being able to own suppressors and 100 round mags even though I personally wouldn't own them.

Original question still stands. If gay marriage isn't hurting you then why do you all not want to allow them to get married if that's what makes them happy.

Edited to add: I don't care one way or another if you support gay marriage. I know it ain't right and fortunately it ain't nothing I have to ever deal with. But I don't think you should be able to "pick and choose" what rights the government should be able to regulate and which ones they shouldn't be able to. Even if that opinion gets me kicked off this forum. I will continue to arm myself every time I step out of my house because it's my right and I don't trust any one with my safety in today's world.

Last edited by noeyeddeer; 08/06/19 11:37 AM.