Originally Posted by burbank
Originally Posted by crenshawco
Originally Posted by burbank
Originally Posted by timbercruiser
I might piss some of ya'll off, but I don't see any reason a civilian would have a need for that.

I totally agree.

I dont think yall understand why our forefathers included the 2nd amendment then

They have 100 round muskets?

No but neither did the kings military or the government military. Our forefathers had the insight to know for the masses to remain free from government control like examples the kings and rulers of the terrical governments was to guarantee the people the right to keep and bare arms.

There's plenty of people that need to wake up and smell the coffee... It's not the guns that are causing these killings it's mentally deranged people that our government has put on or left on the street due to closing mental facilities and Big insurance companies not covering mental sicknesses the way that needs to be covered.

There's already too many people telling people what's good or bad for them, what they can and can not own or do. Next they'll be telling you what color and style your hair has to be.... but wait somebody already does that. It's Kim Jong Un and before him Hiltler. Get the point. The only thing that has separated America is freedom and people willing to stand up for their rights. Politicians and farmers alike. Dang I got side tracked. Back to center but that's why the 2nd states "The Right To Bare Arms" and does not specify what type of arms or weapons.