For the record (based off this whole page since I made remarks on the previous page), if you want to own an Apache chopper and stockpile an arsenal of AR-15s, you have my 100% support. I'll even walk arm in arm with you to D.C. and support your weird right to have it.

I can't think of any other show on The Outdoor Channel that is more "gooberish" to me than American Rifleman. Oh...my...stars.... seriously, these total nerds who are walking-talking encyclopedias about historical guns and gun makers and patents and every nuanced niche about guns I've never heard of. I swear I think two guys are going to rub each others legs talking about the "WW1 Russian Mauser series IV blah blah blah". "That's right Jim, when Hans Vonshedbrick drew the trigger guard design for the M-1 X 78964.2mm Grenada, he couldn't have known his design would change guns forever!" And I"m like wut tha???? Sigh.

Oh, nevermind, I did think of a more gooberish show....that stupid "self defense" show. Seriously, are those folks not socially awkward and weird to y'all??????????

What in the crap do either of those shows have to do with "outdoors"??? There's no connection with hunting/fishing and being a weirdo gun-fanatic.

Last edited by ikillbux; 08/05/19 03:49 PM.

We were on the edge of Eternia, when the power of Greyskull began to take hold.