Originally Posted by poorcountrypreacher

Paragraphs are your friendSheesh

Reading comprehension is a better friend and won’t leave you looking like a moron.
First off Lovetts responses to turkey questions are still up on OG there’s only two pages worth and none of the questions or responses said anything about a later season doing harm. None of Lovetts books said it either. The man has been dead over 5 years I don’t recall any state attempting to move the season forward 5 years ago so we’re would the question have originated?
As for my comment about people not caring about the welfare of the Wild Turkey it was directed at those that stated the new season was just a suggestion, implying they would hunt as they wanted. It was clear in my post....it’s your lack of comprehension that makes you think it was directed to anyone else.
What about this whole thing is confusing y’all so much? No state has moved the season forward long enough to know if it will benifit the population. Asking for proof that a later season will help before anyone has actually done it is stupid. Who stands to gain from this season move? Do some of you really believe the state has moved the season for some monitory gain lol? Ol Turkey247 said “follow the money” lol what money who’s paying anyone to move the season? Most of you aren’t even making good nonsense with your arguments. No one has any other suggestions about what could be done just cry and whine. Would you feel better if the state done nothing, and then you’d really have something to cry about.