As expected you cannot answer the two questions. When did KY move there season to start two weeks later?When did Georgia. When did Ky have a season start date in March? KY has a different breeding season timing than Alabama. Georgia still has a season that starts in March same as the last 15 years that I know of. I’ll answer this for you NO state has pushed there season forward for 3 or more years and studied its effect on the population. So since you have admitted your full of BS I’ll have to forget your made up reasoning and go back to giving the new season a chance to work. Apparently most of you will be unable to kill one with the season change and the mortality of grown Gobblers is pretty low yearly with the exception of hunting kills. We should be knee deep in longbeards in about two years or maybe not. If this doesn’t work then we will move on to your idea.....oh wait you have no idea of how to help the population... now what? Well we can all sit in front of a computer and whine about it clearly that is the only acceptable solution.