Wtf you trying to stir up Willis?
I grew up in a great family but my dad being raised to frak every thing that walked broke that up. My grandad on both sides were alcoholics before I remember I hear the stories. Moms side died not really knowing him very well. My dads father was always there and I loved him greatly. I didn’t know depression ran in my family until my I was 9-10 and went from hunting and fishing every weekend to going to see my father in a mental hospital once a week. I didn’t remember him threatening to kill himself one afternoon that’s how he wound up there. Parents separated dad found a crazy bitch I liked he married her to try and get custody of me when I turned 12. Went along a while crazy bitch’s ex husband got into it with my dad court deal fraking pos cop ends up messing my dads knee up. Now it’s a hate cops deal cops lie and grandfather commits suicide because of what he was getting ready to do he knew how the cop shucks was gonna go he was a politician. Years of fighting in court several times of near shootouts with my father against police. I Literally went to the court house one night at 16 and circled it several times contemplating killing everyone inside. Sever depression set in at this point and he told me what he was gonna do without telling me I think about it regularly. I miss him something severe but he was afraid what he was gonna get me into or to do. I nearly died several times because I didn’t care anymore after he was gone. It took me years to get my shucks together hell still don’t but I put it in the past. I say that to say you can’t live in the past it will kill you.

Would walk over a naked woman to get to a gobblin turkey!