Originally Posted by lefthorn
Well? Any updates Wiley?

Had a rough morning from 2am till about 6 but the combination of pain meds finally kicked in and I was able to sleep till 10:30. I've also learned that as my bowels begin to return to normal function, farts can be measured in length...... as in that first one was about 3 feet long laugh Since then I've seemingly began to return to normal but I don't know if I've passed the 3mm little jewel since I forgot to use the strainer a couple of times. I'm sure I'll soon know if it's still with me. Thank you all for your prayers.

I can't say enough on how well I was taken care of at Marshall North at Scant City. Only had one minor bad experience during my stay and I had to take the bull by the horns and tell the young lab tech/male nurse to quit trying to find a damn vein for the IV in the top of my hand and stick me in the bend of my elbow. He just looked at me like I had 7 eyes or some schit, AFTER he's made a bloody mess out of my hand, so I had him removed and another/better one to stick me in mere seconds he had the IV going. The other guy even said that he was little bull headed. All the other staff was absolutely on top of the situation from start to finish.

Mr. Patton, you've been in my prayers as well and I hope you'll fully recover and never have any issues going forward.

I firmly believe that a double gallows should be constructed on the East Lawn of The White House. Politicians who willfully and shamelessly violate their oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States of America should be swiftly tried and, upon conviction, publicly hanged at sunup the day after conviction. If multiple convicts are to be hanged they can choose with whom to share the gallows or names shall be drawn from the hangman's hat to be hanged 2 at a time.

NRA Life Member